Friday, April 29, 2011

cat animation

started thinking about making an animation on an old man and cat. here are a few ideas i drew up. i got inspiration for the trees from my personal work that i've been doing. i liked the idea of the cat following the old man, but have no real idea of the narrative and its relation to the convergence unit.












i came up with a narrative and created some storyboards, and began developing my old mans face further. i also began making little practice animations on flash to see how i could import images from photoshop into flash and create new effects and backgrounds.



















After speaking to Sharon about the cat animation i decided to try and give meaning to the old man animation by divert my idea generation to other areas. I began looking into reincarnation. I looked into karma and spirit guides. As i was searching through the animals i came across the norse goddess of fertility, FREYJA. I started reading up on valkyrie, a place wear defeated warriors go after death. In heaven they eat the boar soehrimnir, who is bought back to life every night to be eaten again the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment